"The goal is to become the unique, awesome, never to be repeated human being that we were called to be." -Patricia Deegan

Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Partnership

I've just come home from a meeting with the fellows at Montane and we seem to have hit it off well. Their motto of "Further. Faster." definitely works for me!

Montane clothing is carried at Mainpeak. Their Venture jacket was part of my gear at the Espresso 24 Hr AR last winter and for the one day 46k Stirling Ranges Ridge-Top-Walk. Montane also sponsors some epic races such as the Atacama Crossing and the Yukon Arctic Ultra (I was going to do this one in 2008, but got accepted to come to Oz, so couldn't do both). We're now in the process of sorting out the nitty gritty details, as I plan my 2011-2012 calendar.

I'm going to need that 2 hr run later today just to burn off all the excitement-energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment