"The goal is to become the unique, awesome, never to be repeated human being that we were called to be." -Patricia Deegan

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A New Video

Sitting here writing this blog, a parcel arrived - a new Compressport product - the full socks. Immediately enjoying the squishing of the calves after last night's 16k hill session with the guys.

A few of us have caught the bug of Youtube and xtranormal videos about ultrarunning in the past week. They're quite funny.

Rolf even made me one of my very own. The guy I'm talking with is Rolf himself - the one who gets the stress fracture! (And in my own defence, he didn't follow any of the programme I gave him to increase by 10%/week).

Yesterday I set a PB at the physio for the most dry needles. I think it was at least 10, although I never look. Next week I'm taking my camera, so be prepared for some unique shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment