"The goal is to become the unique, awesome, never to be repeated human being that we were called to be." -Patricia Deegan

Friday, January 7, 2011

Website

Okay, it's still a work-in-progress and I'm incredibly nervous about sharing it, but it's time to provide the link.

I started building this for two reasons. One is that my blog seems to be getting a bit crowded and I thought a website would index some information better (or maybe it's just that I don't know how to use a blog well enough yet). The second reason for the website is that I wanted a more "librarian" style means of sharing some of the information I've gathered over the past few years.

I'm doing it myself, which is why it looks like a 5 year old built it. So you're welcome to critique content, but not design ;)

For all you local guys under 40: Don't forget about Joanne's research study at Edith Cowan Joondalup - she's still in need of 4 endurance athletes (running for at least a year, 40 k/wk minimum). Perks are (1) that altruistic helping feeling (2) getting your VO2max (3) finding out whether you have leg strength imbalances and (4) bragging rights about being electrocuted while doing resistance work!

Office phone: (08) 6304 5819

Email: j.trezise@ecu.edu.au

And, no, I didn't get swimming this week. But I did get a great run in the sand on Wednesday - and with the incoming tide, I was almost swimming a few times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment